Friday, May 29, 2009

A Girl & 3 Men


Young girl had 3 killed 3 men. My first impression, when I heard this story, she was a good girl. Poor one for she preferred the prison then to be used by them, but STABBING THEM. I do not care why she was there for first place, she fight back and gave them what they want. What will you do? Prefer to gang raped or go to prison and Allah only knows what will happen there?

However, I would leave alone. She is Arab Muslim girl. I research about this crime in newspapers and try to connect. Dear however you are, I will promise to help. The prison won’t be end of life and hope to find you a good lawyer so you can get minimum sentences. Maybe this is my project to be volunteer in assisting the prisoners; I would visit them and find the communities groups that helped them. Hopefully Allah helps me. Maybe I could convert one prisoner to Islam. It would so weird a Muslim girl with he jab visiting strange men in jails.


2 Months without TV


Since I stopped watching TV and found myself reading a lot, cooking better, enjoying outdoor more. Sitting in my comfort bed removing the curtains and reading my novel.

The things that do not miss in TV

D I do not listen to sad news anymore
D Silly commercial
D being passive person
D Monday shows

The things that miss
√ Larry King
√ lost
√ Sunday shows
√ little mosque
√ ATNM


وهناك فتيات و 3 رجال فتاة قد قتل 3 رجال 3. انطباعي الاول ، وعندما سمعت هذه القصة ، أنها كانت فتاة جيدة. الفقراء واحد لانها فضلت السجن بعد ذلك لاستخدامها من قبل ، ولكن طعنا بالسكين. لا يهمني ماذا كان هناك على المركز الاول ، انها مقاومة وقدمت لهم ما يريدون. ماذا ستفعل؟ يفضل اغتصاب جماعي أو الذهاب إلى السجن ، والله وحده يعلم ما الذي سيحدث؟ ومع ذلك ، أود أن تترك وحدها. فهي فتاة مسلمة عربية. البحث الأول عن هذه الجريمة في الصحف ومحاولة الاتصال. ولكن أنت العزيز ، سوف وعد لتقديم المساعدة. السجن لن تكون نهاية للحياة والأمل في العثور على محام جيد لك حتى تتمكن من الحصول على الحد الأدنى من الأحكام. وربما هذا هو مشروع ليكون التطوع في مساعدة السجناء ؛ كنت في زيارة لهم ، ونجد أن المجتمعات المجموعات ساعدتهم. نأمل الله يساعدني. ربما يمكنني تحويل أحد السجناء إلى الإسلام. ومن شأن ذلك أن فتاة مسلمة غريب مع انه ضربة بالكوع الزائر الغريب الرجال في السجون. 2 اشهر دون تلفزيون منذ أن توقفت عن مشاهدة التلفزيون والقراءة وجدت نفسي كثيرا ، وطهي الطعام بصورة أفضل ، ويتمتعون في الهواء الطلق. يجلس في بلدي سرير الراحة إزالة الستائر وريدينج بلدي الرواية. الأشياء التي لا تفوت في التلفزيون 1. أنا لا نستمع إلى خبر حزين ، بعد الآن 2. سخيفة التجارية 3. ويجري الشخص السلبي 4. وتظهر اليوم الأشياء التي تفوت 1. لاري كينغ 2. مفقود 3. وتظهر اليوم 4. يذكر مسجد 5. ATNM

No comments:

Post a Comment